Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blog Work part 1: Short essay reflection

         It took me a long time to actually decide what I wanted to write about for my short essay. I finally decided to continue with a previous blog post I had worked on. I extended it into about three pages, and the writing actually came really easy to me, probably because I enjoyed spilling my thoughts onto the paper. In class, a classmate read my first draft but did not write any comments for me to follow, so I did not change much from my draft to my final paper; I simply shortened it and took out some unnecessary information.

For the research paper, I would love to talk about some topic under the broader topic of education. I'm an education major so I have a lot of interesting ideas. Topics like public vs private school education, bullying statistics in schools, why states education is better than others, literacy rates in different parts of the country & why, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Before writing a topic on your idea you must clear with your essay writing and
    paraphrasing in an essay

    ReplyDelete